This is what Ken Wilber has said about Steve’s Integral Oratorio:
“Steve Banks’s ‘Unitas Multiplex Oratorio’ is a wonderful, exciting musical composition created as a manifestation of his Integral understanding. It’s a superb, exhilarating, magical piece of music that takes one through any number of different experiential realities, a manifestation of Steve’s own wider and deeper awareness. Sit back and enjoy a rich trip through these effervescent realities in your own case, highly recommended.” – Ken Wilber
Music is indeed a powerful medium for expressing the Integral vision in a way that is psychoactive for the audience, drawing them into profound experiences. Steve will explain how he has harnessed the Integral power of music including:
* The difference between transformative music and music that maintains existing translations.
* The use of ‘keys’ and key changes: modern, post-modern and Integral.
* Holarchy in music.
* The spectrum of consciousness in music.
* The power of silence in music.
* Moulding the physical and temporal performance ‘space’ (lower right quadrants) to enhance the individual and collective subjective experience (upper and lower left quadrants).
Steve will be inviting financial and networking support for the World Premiere of his Integral oratorio.
You can listen to a demo recording of the piece online, at www.stevebanks.info.