Jochen Messner (born 1974) has been a management consultant in the field of organizational development for nearly 20 years. He advises international and medium-sized companies, artists, NGOs and trains middle and top management.
Messner’s work focuses on business transformation based on system cybernetic approaches and depth psychology. His core competencies include the constructive handling of complexity and social dynamics in teams and management. His consulting style offers a rare combination of humorous ease and fundamental depth. Messner’s thoughts and actions are based on the diversity of his interests and talents and are reflected in his exceptional career-path: social therapy, SOMA therapy, outdoor training, management consultant, composer, game developer, speaker and specialist book author.
With his publications “Leadership in a VUCA World” and the interactive simulation “AgileDynamicsGame®” he succeeds in re-anchoring integrity, meaningfulness and vitality in the core of a modern leadership and organizational culture.
- SOMA Therapy (Wiesbaden)
- Lumina Learning (London) Value Match, Spiral Dynamics (Amsterdam) SHL Assessments (Frankfurt)
- Psychology (Hagen)
- Systemic Organizational Consultant & Business Coach (Hamburg)
- Flowteam Facilitation (Hamburg),
- Systemic Coach und Communikation-Trainer (Köln)
- Ropes Course Trainer (ERCA Hannover)
- Study of social affairs and music therapy (Würzburg)
- Editor private broadcast (Würzburg)
- DAV Sports Climbing Instructor (Köln)
- Paramedic (DRK)