IEC NEEDS YOU!
Volunteer at the conference
Support our community with your active contribution, be part of the volunteer team! Join an inspiring, international team of integral enthusiasts. Help us make this event a success and become a part of the IEC team!
greet the guests of the conference and provide information to them
- info help desk
provide information about the venue, programs etc.
- room technicians
support the presenters, help with the laptop, projector, mic, and keep the room nice and tidy, arrange the seats etc.
- general host
greet guests at the main conference hall and other locations, especially at the restaurant and answer their questions
- general assistant
assist with any tasks in the preparation, and during the run of the days
- delivery person
similar to the tasks of ’general assistant’, additionally you will deal with deliveries between the venue and the city, or other external locations
- You must speak good English
If your language skills are severely limited, we may consider your application and find a position for you. But your chances are lower.
- Basic tech savvieness
If you are a technician and know about dealing with presenter equipment – all the better!
- Service-mindset and intrinsic motivation
You should be able to connect to the purpose of the conference and be motivated from that place to serve it to the best of your abilities. We need people who are attentive, self-organized and able to follow orders, but don’t rely on receiving orders to act on behalf of the whole. We don’t need half-hearted people who are just going through the motions. This is not just a job to save money on the conference fee – this is serving the Integral European Conference and everything that this is connected to it beyond this singular event.
What you get as a volunteer
- at least 50% reduction on the conference fee (but not on extras)
- accommodation free of charge close to the conference hotel
- staff meal (lunch + dinner + 2 coffee breaks/day) for the days of volunteering
What we expect you to do as a volunteer
- work at least 50% of the main conference (2 full days, and one half day)
- availalbility during any of the main conference days Wednesday to Sunday, and we have some tasks during the preparation, on Monday and Tuesday
- Volunteers may give preferences for service days/conference days. We will consider your wishes but cannot guarantee that you will get your desired slots.
- Higher reducions on the conference fee are possible provided you are available full-time throughout the conference and will be decided upon individual basis.
- Apply via our volunteer application form.
During your days of duties, beside your tasks, there will be some limited time when you can participate at the events of the conference, especially at the main stage events. As the technician/room responsible person, you can participate at the whole presentations in your room.
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator:
+36 70 259 48 19
The IEC team