I partner with organizations to create a culture of flourishing encompassing individual wellbeing and shared resilience operating at the the intersection of grounded spirituality, contemporary science for ultimately benefitting society.
I personally transformed from being a physician treating illness to a wellbeing facilitator healing the whole person and a transformational coach actualizing potential. I have launched Synergy Holistic, a world-wide ‘Wholeness collaborative’ for evolving consciousness serving collective flourishing, and also don an Expert affiliate role with Aberkyn-Mckinsey & Co. which further enables me to make a scalable impact on human flourishing. We offer 4 signature services – Holistic Wellbeing, Personal & Team resilience, Evolutionary leadership/Stewardship and Transformational coaching leading to practical strategies for wellbeing, engagement and impact.
I consider my amazing kids as my principal mentors, ‘Aastha’ now interning at the UN, United Nations helping create a fair and inclusive world, and ‘Rishi’ forging his creative path at University of Waterloo to bring joy and dignity. I am guided by the values of Wholeness, Freedom, Compassion and Innovation.
Some flourishing projects:
• Led wellbeing and resilience agenda for a large MNC (for MENA) in creating a sustainable shift towards a culture of health and performance
• Designed and facilitated the top team for building team resilience, cascading to next level for re-defining their DNA and culture for a 50 bn $ consumer goods giant.
• Executive coaching for senior leaders across multiple sectors and geographies for navigating change and sustaining values-led, purpose driven leadership.
• Global Faculty for a few top MNCs for their Leadership, Wellbeing, Resilience and Coaching interventions in NAME,EU & Asia-Pacific
• Clinical practice as Holistic physician in India, Middle East & Volunteer counsellor in UK & USA.
Partial list of clients:
• Partnered with Unilever PLC, building a culture of Wellbeing & Resilience since 2010 – various BU
• External Facilitator for HSBC, Asia-Pac and MENA for Global cultural transformation
• External Facilitator for Glaxo, Asia-Pac and MENA for Wellbeing,Resilience and Coaching
• External Facilitator for Microsoft focused on leadership development.
Accreditation and Skills:
• LCP Leadership circle profile certified practitioner, 2019
• Integral Somatic Psychology practitioner, ISP 2019
• DARE 1 & 2 Certified, Dynamic Attachment Repatterning Exercise practitioner 2018
• MBCT trainer, Mindfulness based cognitive therapy Oxford University UK 2015
• Mindfulness in Schools Program, USA 2015
• Coaching for transformation, Leadership that works, USA (ACC,Certified professional coach, ICF 2012)
• MBSR practitioner, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Centre for Mindfulness USA 2012
• Cultural transformation Consultant (CTT 1& 2), Barrett’s values centre, UK 2011
• Wellness Workplace Practitioner, Wellness Council of America WELCOA,2011
• Consultant GP (Licensed by M.O.H, Ministry of Health U.A.E) 2007
• Person-Centered Counselling, St. Xavier’s, India 1998
Selected as Cultural Ambassador from India to Finland as part of GSE, Group Study Exchange through Rotary International,1999.
Selected and sponsored by ICOH, International commission on occupational health to present paper on Corporate holistic wellbeing initiative in Cancun, Mexico in 2012. Awarded for Resilient leadership by IAOH, Indian Association of Health,2012.