Scientific Methodologies grow up. Their developmental trajectory includes qualitative measurements popular at the 3.5 Achiever stage, to qualitative descriptions at the 4.0 Pluralist stage, to mixed methods at the 4.5 Teal stage.
But what kind of methodology evolves into the MetAware tier of development? Advanced states are required to access the MetAware stages in addition to relative developmental growth. What kind of research methodology could transcend and include the popular subtle methodologies described above?
Is it possible one has been available right under our noses, but we haven’t had the capacity to recognize it?
This academic presentation will present such a methodology evolved by Charles Peirce and how its application created the STAGES Matrix scoring system.
- A description of the developmental levels of intuition through the tiers
- How MetAware states are the progenitor of this methodology
- A description of the steps of this methodology
- How it transcends and includes earlier methodologies
- A description of the process that was used in the uncovering of the STAGES Matrix.